Lets share our lives, the way we love and the things that make us laugh. Every week I'm going to share a story with you. Hopefully these stories with encourage you to enjoy life, laugh a little, and love passionately!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unplanned Pregnancy Rates

The news of an unplanned pregnancy is a shocker to any woman.  But that news to a woman who is in college trying to attain her degree, can be detrimental. Many of my friends have overcome the trials and tribulations of being a college mommy.  This is why I have decided to write my article on this topic. I would like to share their stories as well as some significant data with my readers.  I found many data visualizations that would be able to give me a good foundation in my article.
Unplanned Pregnancy Rates in the   United States, 1981-2002 Many Eyes
Although it is not as current as I would like it to be, this data is important because it shows how the unplanned pregnancy rate has not made a dramatic change since 1981 for females ages 15-44. My article will mainly tell the story of the unplanned pregnancy amongst college friends, but having other data to compare is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment